- the part of the earth's surface that is not covered by water, as opposed to the sea or the air；living or traveling on land rather than in water or the air
- put (someone or something) on land from a boat；go ashore; disembark
noun: land, plural noun: lands
verb: land, 3rd person present: lands, gerund or present participle: landing, past tense: landed, past participle: landed
- 1. the part of the earth's surface that is not covered by water, as opposed to the sea or the air the reptiles lay their eggs on land after four weeks at sea we sighted land 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ living or traveling on land rather than in water or the air a land mammal
- ▪ an expanse of land; an area of ground, especially in terms of its ownership or use the land north of the village the Indians were wiped out as gold prospectors invaded their lands 同義詞
- ▪ ground or soil used as a basis for agriculture my family had worked the land for many years
- 2. a country the valley is one of the most beautiful in the land the lands of the Middle East 同義詞
- ▪ a conceptual realm or domain you are living in a fantasy land
- 3. the space between the rifling grooves in a gun.
- 1. put (someone or something) on land from a boat the lifeboat landed the survivors safely ashore
- ▪ go ashore; disembark the marines landed at a small fishing jetty 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ bring (a fish) to land, especially with a net or hook I landed a scrappy three-pound walleye
- ▪ informal succeed in obtaining or achieving (something desirable), especially in the face of strong competition she landed the starring role in a new film 同義詞
- 2. come down through the air and alight on the ground planes landing at the rate of two a minute 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ bring (an aircraft or spacecraft) to the ground or the surface of water in a controlled way the copilot landed the plane 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ reach the ground after falling or jumping he leaped over the fence and landed nimbly on his feet
- ▪ (of an object) come to rest after falling or being thrown the plate landed in her lap
- ▪ informal (of something unpleasant or unexpected) arrive suddenly there seemed to be more problems than ever landing on her desk this week
- 3. informal cause someone to be in (a difficult or unwelcome situation) his exploits always landed him in trouble 同義詞
- ▪ inflict (an unwelcome task or difficult situation) on someone the mistake landed the company with a massive bill 同義詞
- 4. informal inflict (a blow) on someone I won the fight without landing a single punch I landed him one 同義詞
人造陸地 英文說 reclaimed land。 在海邊填海造地，這造出來的地... built on reclaimed land with a man-made beach (在新加坡...錯的。 我的答案是 reclaimed land ，是正確的， 你老的答案是 land reclamation...
land at可以解釋為"降落在" 不是很明白你問的問題,但可以試試 fly into land at和fly into都可以用在飛機上. land at CKS airport降落在中正機場 fly into Taipei飛到台北 理論上兩個意思接近,所以應該可以套用在你的"="
land (vt) = to bring something (a bird, a airplane, a boat, a fish) to the ground and...it. = 使(安全第)著陸 = 安全地 完成/到手 例句: Eagle has landed. 老鷹降落了 (阿波羅11號燈樂成功的訊號) My flight has landed...