過去式：manipulated 過去分詞：manipulated 現在分詞：manipulating
- 1. 操作 to manipulate the control levers 操縱控制桿
- 2. 操縱 she manipulated him into accepting the offer 她巧妙地促使他接受了那項提議 to manipulate public opinion 左右公眾輿論
- 3. 控制
- 4. 篡改
- 5. 對…推拿
1. handle or control (a tool, mechanism, information, etc.) in a skilful manner
2. examine or treat (a part of the body) by feeling or moving it with the hand
3. control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly or unscrupulously
4. alter or present (data) so as to mislead
by wiring into them the names of the variables they manipulate. "wire" in this context is a computer terminology, meaning: to implement...
...閒扯蛋. BFS:美式俚語,閒扯蛋的意思. 1:34 and getting manipulated to the point where her actions have no effect in the plot at all 她...
Therefore, during its manipulating and packaging, honey is usually submitted to thermal treatment; however...