- a hollow container used to give shape to molten or hot liquid material when it cools and hardens；a pudding or savoury mousse made in a mould
- form (an object) out of malleable material；give a shape to (malleable material)
noun: mould, plural noun: moulds
verb: mould, 3rd person present: moulds, gerund or present participle: moulding, past tense: moulded, past participle: moulded
- 1. a hollow container used to give shape to molten or hot liquid material when it cools and hardens the smith would pour the molten metal into the shaped mould a jelly mould 同義詞
- ▪ a pudding or savoury mousse made in a mould a lobster mould with a sauce of carrots and port
- 2. a distinctive and typical style, form, or character he's a superb striker in the same mould as Gary Lineker he planned to conquer the world as a roving reporter in the mould of his hero 同義詞
- ▪ archaic form or shape, especially the features or physique of a person or the build of an animal he was manly in size, mould, and bearing 同義詞
- 3. a frame or template for producing mouldings all the moulds, masters or originals, had been kept for reference
- 1. form (an object) out of malleable material mould the figure from white fondant 同義詞
- ▪ give a shape to (malleable material) take the marzipan and mould it into a cone shape 同義詞
- 2. influence the formation or development of he was instrumental in moulding the policy and ideals of the journal 同義詞
mold: 1. A hollow form or matrix for shaping a fluid...that is made in or shaped on a mold. 4. The shape or pattern of a mold. die: 1. A... die); 另外還有類似的extrution die等。 手頭上沒有mold或die的照片電子檔案，工程圖又太複雜，而且牽涉到專業...
Mold 是模具的通稱；Die是特指 鋼模, 沖模 Diecasting is a...producingengineered metal parts by forcing molten metalunder high pressure into reusable steel molds. These molds are called dies. mold 模子, 模型...
...ould： 4 letter words ould 5 letter words bould could fould gould hould mould nould sould tould vould would 6 letter words chould scould should smould 7 letter...