過去式：penetrated 過去分詞：penetrated 現在分詞：penetrating
- 1. 穿過；刺入；透過 The knife penetrated his chest. 刀子穿過他的胸腔。
- 2. 看透；識破 She had a wig on, but we soon penetrated her disguise. 她戴了一頂假髮，但是我們很快就識穿了她的偽裝。 Not many people managed to penetrate my disguise. 沒有幾個人識破我的偽裝。
- 3. 彌漫於；擴散於；滲透入 The aroma of fresh bread penetrated the whole house. 滿屋子散發著新鮮麵包的香味。
- 4. （感情等）深入於，打動[H][（+with）] The whole country is penetrated with fear. 全國一片恐懼。
- 5. 了解；洞察[+wh-] I could not penetrate the mystery. 我不能洞察這個祕密。
- 6. （情報人員的）滲透 The organization was penetrated and the survivors fled. 該組織遭到滲透，倖存者已逃逸了。
- 1. 穿入；刺入；透過[（+into/through）] The rain had penetrated through his clothes. 雨水濕透了他的衣服。
- 2. 看透；識破 He strained his eyes to penetrate beyond the thick cloud of dust. 他竭力想透過塵埃看清那邊的東西。
- 3. 彌漫；擴散；滲透[（+into）] The mist penetrated into the room. 霧氣滲進了室內。
- 4. （感情等）深入人心，打動人心 Women's lib has not really penetrated here. 婦女解放運動在這裡並未真正深入人心。
- 5. 【口】被了解 The new idea didn't penetrate. 那個新概念沒有被弄懂。
...young student who, thought gifted with a penetrating intelligence, is drastically inclined to...種)天份。("gift" 是天份，這裡動詞化)a penetrating intelligence 具有洞察力的智慧。("penetrate"...
Penetrates PDM to establish an information bank, by effective management enterprise interior correlation...
Penetrates PDM to establish a information bank, by effective management enterprise interior correlation...