過去式：penetrated 過去分詞：penetrated 現在分詞：penetrating
- 1. 進入
- 2. 穿透 the needle penetrated her skin 針刺進了她的皮膚 the bullet penetrated the skull 子彈打穿了頭骨
- 3. 滲入
- 4. 滲透 cold horror penetrated his whole being 他嚇得渾身發冷 a scream penetrated the silence 一聲尖叫劃破了寂靜
- 5. 透過; 看透 the headlamps penetrated the fog 車前燈的光射進霧中 my eyes could not penetrate the darkness 我在黑暗中甚麼也看不見
- 6. 洞察 to penetrate a mystery 揭示奧秘
- 7. 被…理解 nothing you say will penetrate his thick skull 無論你說甚麼他那木腦袋都聽不進去
- 8. 識破
- 9. 打入…的內部
- 10. 以陰莖插入
- 11. 打入; 打入…的市場
- 1. 進入
- 2. 穿透 to penetrate through sth. 穿透某物
- 3. 滲透
- 4. 被理解 I kept telling him, but it just didn't penetrate 我不斷地給他講，但他就是聽不進去
- 5. 被聽見 the noise did not penetrate into my secluded retreat 在我的隱居處沒有聽見那聲音
1. go into or through (something), especially with force or effort
2. gain access to (an organization, place, or system), especially when this is difficult to do
3. succeed in understanding or gaining insight into (something complex or mysterious)
4. be fully understood or realized by someone
...young student who, thought gifted with a penetrating intelligence, is drastically inclined to...種)天份。("gift" 是天份，這裡動詞化)a penetrating intelligence 具有洞察力的智慧。("penetrate"...
Penetrates PDM to establish an information bank, by effective management enterprise interior correlation...
Does anyone know what kind of memberane can let Oxygene to penetrate but not water vapor and Carbone Dioxide to penetrate? 有哪一位知道...