- 瘟疫[C]；鼠疫[the S]
過去式：plagued 過去分詞：plagued 現在分詞：plaguing
- 1. 瘟疫[C] Europe suffered many plagues in the Middle Ages. 歐洲在中世紀屢屢遭受瘟疫。
- 2. 鼠疫[the S] The plague caused thousands of deaths. 鼠疫造成數千人死亡。
- 3. 【口】天災，災難，禍患[C][（+of）] The stores had to cope with a plague of burglaries. 商店不得不設法對付盜賊之災。
- 4. 【口】討厭的人（或事物）[C] That child is the plague of my life. 那孩子成了我一輩子的煩惱。
- 1. 使染瘟疫
- 2. 使受災禍 Famine has plagued these countries for years. 這些國家遭受飢荒多年。
- 3. 【口】使苦惱；煩憂；折磨[（+with）] A severe back injury plagued him all his life. 嚴重的背傷終身折磨著他。
請問for they are full of mischief and think it great fun to plague us中的it great fun是否要加上is?it is great fun.沒有be動詞這句怪怪的?謝謝?
...object + noun / adjective (called object complement) 1. think it great fun (noun) to plague us 2. think it enjoyable (adjective) to plague us
... more details, please see:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague (general info and instory)http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency...
... don't know _______with such ill luck. 版主, 是誰告訴您答案是why we have plagued的? 我向您保證, 答案是why we have been plagued才對, 因為plague...