過去式：questioned 過去分詞：questioned 現在分詞：questioning
- 1. 問題 to ask/answer a question 提出／回答問題 there's sure to be a question on energy in the exam 試卷上肯定有一道關於能量的題目
- 2. 事情 the Palestinian question 巴勒斯坦問題 it's merely a question of time before the business collapses 這家企業的倒閉只是時間問題
- 3. 疑問; 不確定 there is no question about his honesty 他的誠實毋庸置疑 to call or bring or throw sth. into question 引起對某事物的懷疑
- 1. 問 over half of those questioned said they rarely took any exercise 被問到的人有一半以上都說他們很少鍛煉身體 she was arrested and questioned about the fire 她被拘留訊問有關火災的事情
- 2. 懷疑 to question sb.'s judgement 對某人的判斷表示懷疑 I question whether he really paid that money into her account 我懷疑他是否真的把錢劃入她的賬戶了
1. a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information
2. a doubt about the truth or validity of something
3. a matter or concern depending on or involving a specified condition or thing
「1. a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information」的反義字
「2. a doubt about the truth or validity of something」的反義字
question <<名詞>> ((縮寫)) q., qn., qu., ques. 1 a. 質問; 詢問 b. 疑問句; 表示疑問的手勢 2 疑問; 質疑 3 難題; 問題 a question of ethics 道德的問題 4 論點; 論題 5 a. 提案; 提議 b. (提案) 付請...
...the referece for your citations. Ask if you have any other questions ; ) 2005-05-13 15:46:16 補充： yes it is. If u quote someone's ...
...2010-11-21 13:32:40 補充： You may find online the answer and explanation of this question in the book McGraw-Hill's GMAT: graduate management admission...