- strike (a hard surface) with a series of rapid audible blows, especially in order to attract attention；strike (something) against a hard surface with rapid audible blows
- a quick, sharp knock or blow；a type of popular music of US black origin in which words are recited rapidly and rhythmically over a prerecorded, typically electronic instrumental backing
verb: rap, 3rd person present: raps, gerund or present participle: rapping, past tense: rapped, past participle: rapped
noun: rap, plural noun: raps
- 1. strike (a hard surface) with a series of rapid audible blows, especially in order to attract attention he stood up and rapped the table she rapped angrily on the window 同義詞
- ▪ strike (something) against a hard surface with rapid audible blows she rapped her stick on the floor 同義詞
- ▪ strike (someone or something) sharply with stick or similar implement she rapped my fingers with a ruler
- ▪ informal rebuke or criticize sharply executives rapped the U.S. for having too little competition in international phone service 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ say sharply or suddenly the ambassador rapped out an order
- 2. North American informal talk or chat in an easy and familiar manner we could be here all night rapping about the finer points of spiritualism
- 3. perform rap music he raps under the name of Mr. T
- 1. a quick, sharp knock or blow there was a confident rap at the door 同義詞
- 2. a type of popular music of US black origin in which words are recited rapidly and rhythmically over a prerecorded, typically electronic instrumental backing the label specializes in rap and modern soul rap artists
- ▪ a piece of music performed in rap style, or the words themselves the track's a surprisingly lyrical rap
- 3. North American informal a talk or discussion, especially a lengthy or impromptu one dropping in after work for a rap over a beer a rap session
- 4. North American informal a criminal charge, especially of a specified kind he's just been acquitted on a murder rap
- 5. North American informal a person or thing's reputation, typically a bad one there's no reason why drag queens should get a bad rap
...ㄉ theme...如果 chours 是由女生來唱ㄉ化那會更好! 因為要是從頭都是 rap ㄉ話會又點單調... 你可是試試看用不一樣ㄉ樂器來搭配,像用交響樂還唱ㄉ話...
Rap World http://www.rapworld.com/ RapMusic http://rapmusic.com/rapmusic/ Rap... http://www.bet.com/Site+Management/Packages/rap+city.htm Rap Basement http://www.rapbasement.com/ Rap ...
rap 本身這單字是有拿東西敲擊堅硬的表面的意思 或用力打擊某樣東西 但我想 rap (饒舌) 的意思是從 rapid 這字簡化而成的 意思為歌詞本身是非常快速得(radidly...