- 1. 切實可行的 it is not realistic to expect him to resign 指望他辭職是不實際的
- 2. 注重實際的 to be realistic about sth. 對某事物實事求是 be realistic: you won't win 現實點兒，你贏不了
- 3. 逼真的 a realistic account of everyday life in the ghetto 對貧民窟日常生活的栩栩如生的描寫
- 4. 合理的
1. having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected
2. representing things in a way that is accurate and true to life
「1. having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected」的反義字
「2. representing things in a way that is accurate and true to life」的反義字
...at what he does (as he does his tasks with minimal effort)]Realistic is to see things for what they really are; an awareness of the...
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? 譯: 勞工對於工作...期望會有實際(現實)呢? realistic (adj) 現實的; 實際的; 實是求是的 用法: a realistic assessment / view (實際的評價 / 看法) We have to be realistic about our...
...furniture; but we still have the practical problem of how to transport it over there. realistic (現實的; 實際的) 解釋: 明理且合理的 ex: It would be nice to get the...