- 1. 已辭職的
- 2. 認命的；服從的
- 3. resign的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 放棄，辭去 The general resigned his commission. 將軍辭去了他的職務。
- 辭職[（+from）] The simplest thing is for him to resign at once. 最簡單的做法就是他立即辭職。
- 辭去 she has resigned her seat in Parliament 她辭去了議會席位
- 聽任 to resign oneself to sth. 對某事聽之任之 the party will never resign itself to defeat 該黨決不會安於失敗的
- 準備忍受或容忍某事物, 甘心情願 She seems resigned to not having a holiday this year. 她對今年不休假似乎並無怨言。
... was dismissed from his job. 他被開除了。 3. resign : 放棄,辭去 The general resigned his commission. 將軍辭去...
應該是 [ri'zain] 發[z]音 ps：kk音標，i應該是大寫小型的I
...especially . the boss. Can I interpret the verb “leave” as resign?? 動詞 同意譯有 [ leave, resign ,quit ] 辭去(工作等); I left...