- 1. 偷偷摸摸的，鬼鬼祟祟的
- 2. 卑怯的，畏縮的
- 3. 暗中的，私下的 have a sneaking ambition to become an orchestra conductor 暗下決心要當樂隊指揮
- 4. sneak的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- 偷偷地走，溜[Q] I didn't notice Tom sneaking up behind me. 我沒有注意湯姆從我後面偷偷走了上來。
- 【口】偷竊，偷偷取得 The boy sneaked all the candies he could. 男孩把他能偷到的糖果全偷走了。
- 溜 to sneak in/away 溜進去／溜走 to sneak past (sb./sth.) 從（某人／某物）旁邊溜過去
- 偷偷拿; 偷偷帶; 偷偷放 can I sneak another glass of wine? 我能再偷偷拿一杯葡萄酒嗎？ to sneak a glance/look (at sth.) 偷偷瞥／看一眼（某物）
- 偷偷的 a sneak attack 偷襲 a sneak visit 暗訪
- 偷窺；搶先看 Her father heard some strange sounds in her bedroom, so he took a sneak peak to see what she and her boyfriend were doing. 她父親聽到臥房中有奇怪的聲音，所以偷窺了一下她和她的男友在幹什麼。
...over our estimation. 來賓的人數"遠"超過我們的預估. The expression "sneaked up behind you" means "came very quietly and stood behind you...
你好 在那句裡sneak and peek是一體的! 原句應該是 We have a survey team covering ...代替 就成為 We have a survey team covering him at work, and a sneak and peek's on their way to his apartment.
...that, but the movie will still be on no matter what the reactions are.sneak preview 1. A single public showing of a movie before its general...