- 偷偷拿; 偷偷帶; 偷偷放
過去式：sneaked 過去分詞：sneaked 現在分詞：sneaking
- 1. 溜 to sneak in/away 溜進去／溜走 to sneak past (sb./sth.) 從（某人／某物）旁邊溜過去
- 1. 偷偷拿; 偷偷帶; 偷偷放 can I sneak another glass of wine? 我能再偷偷拿一杯葡萄酒嗎？ to sneak a glance/look (at sth.) 偷偷瞥／看一眼（某物）
- 1. 打小報告者
- 2. 鬼鬼祟祟的人
- 1. 偷偷的 a sneak attack 偷襲 a sneak visit 暗訪
1. move or go in a furtive or stealthy way
2. convey (someone or something) in a furtive or stealthy way
3. do or obtain (something) in a stealthy or furtive way
4. (especially in children's use) inform an adult or person in authority of a companion's misdeeds; tell tales
...over our estimation. 來賓的人數"遠"超過我們的預估. The expression "sneaked up behind you" means "came very quietly and stood behind you...
你好 在那句裡sneak and peek是一體的! 原句應該是 We have a survey team covering ...代替 就成為 We have a survey team covering him at work, and a sneak and peek's on their way to his apartment.
...that, but the movie will still be on no matter what the reactions are.sneak preview 1. A single public showing of a movie before its general...