- in or after a short time；early
- 1. in or after a short time everyone will soon know the truth he'll be home soon 同義詞
- ▪ early how soon can you get here? it's a pity you have to leave so soon 同義詞
- 2. used to indicate one's preference in a particular matter I'd just as soon Tim did it I'd sooner stay where I am
1.as soon as的用法 是 S+V+conj+S+V 哪個動作是先發生的? as soon as的用法 是 “as soon as”+S1+...一起吃午餐。e.g.He will come here as soon as he finishes his work. 工作...
1. "sooner than later"到底是甚麼意思啊? 早些而不要晚些 用than的片語, 可...之類或比較級用語. 寫出完整句子就知道意思了, 例如: I would rather do it sooner than later. 我寧可早點做, 而不要拖拖拉拉. (例如開刀) 2. "...
可是沒有I'll be very soon back? 有的： I'll be soon back (is good English) ...no kisses, OK?) The oracle and his answers will soon come. (good English) all tyranny will soon fall amid the ... 2012-10-20 09:23...