- 1. 思想的；有理性的；好思考的
Any thinking person would not have accepted such a condition. 任何一個有思想的人都不會接受這個條件。
- 1. 思想，思考
I have to do some thinking before making a decision. 我得先思考一下，然後才好作決定。
- 2. 意見，想法
- 3. think的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- Think how much you can earn if you open a restaurant in such a good location. 想一想，要是你在這樣的黃金地段開一家餐館，你會賺多少錢啊。
- Think before you leap. 先思而後行。
After serious thought, he decided to accept their terms. 經認真考慮，他決定接受他們的條件。
- humans are the only animals that think 人是唯一有思想的動物
- I think (that) ... 我認為…
I think (that) this is their house 我想這是他們的房子
- to have a think (about sth.) 想一想（某事）
to have a fresh or another think 重新考慮
- n.思考; 考慮
- to put (a lot of) thought into sth. （深入）思考某事
lost or deep in thought 陷入沉思的
1. I think being beautiful is about being healthy. 我想，要美麗就要有健康...為了) but not an adverb (大約；幾乎) in the above sentence. 此句可以改成 I think to be healthy is beautiful.嗎？ No, although grammatical, it has...
He didn't think his family were an obstacle to his success; instead, he thought them a booster. 句末"he thought them a booster"為何可以直接用them+名詞？
thought them (直接受詞) a booster (間接受詞) 如果知道直接受詞和件接受詞，就...表達方式。例如 give me a call write me a letter give him a kiss thought him a loser 看到這裡，有沒有恍然大悟，thought them a booster...
Think: 1 To reason about or reflect on; ponder: 分析...地複雜! 2 To judge or regard: 判斷 I think it to be fair. 我覺得它是公平的 3 To believe...那一條才是我們該走的路 2 a. To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: 想過 No...