- the ability to see something or to be seen from a particular place；an inspection of things for sale by prospective purchasers, especially of works of art at an exhibition.
- look at or inspect；inspect (a house or other property) with the intention of possibly buying or renting it
verb: view, 3rd person present: views, gerund or present participle: viewing, past tense: viewed, past participle: viewed
noun: view, plural noun: views
- 1. the ability to see something or to be seen from a particular place the end of the tunnel came into view they stood on the bar to get a better view 同義詞
- ▪ an inspection of things for sale by prospective purchasers, especially of works of art at an exhibition.
- 2. a sight or prospect, typically of attractive natural scenery, that can be taken in by the eye from a particular place a fine view of the castle 同義詞
- ▪ a work of art depicting a sight of natural scenery Matisse's view of Collioure
- ▪ the visual appearance or an image of something when looked at in a particular way an aerial view of the military earthworks
- 3. a particular way of considering or regarding something; an attitude or opinion strong political views 同義詞
- 1. look at or inspect the public can view the famous hall with its unique staircase 同義詞
- ▪ inspect (a house or other property) with the intention of possibly buying or renting it prospective buyers are requested to make an appointment to view the house
- ▪ watch (something) on television some people record the programme and view it later on their VCR
- ▪ see (a fox) break cover.
- 2. regard in a particular light or with a particular attitude farmers are viewing the rise in rabbit numbers with concern 同義詞
view KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 1. 視力;視野[U] Victory is in view. 勝利在望。 2. 觀看;眺望[S][(+of)] There's a fine view of the lake...
...very comfortable. It's guite big, and it has a great (C) view of the park. 這題的答案應該是沒有爭議的。 首先：have a great view of something...
From my point of view,you ask me a good question! 我想你問的問題真好！