過去式：withdrew 過去分詞：withdrawn 現在分詞：withdrawing
- 1. 取回 to withdraw sth. from sth. 從某處取回某物 she withdrew her hand from his 她把手從他手中抽回
- 2. 提取 to withdraw money from one's account 從賬戶取錢
- 3. 撤回; 召回; 停止銷售; 使…停止流通 to withdraw sb. from somewhere 把某人從某地召回
- 4. 收回; 撤回; 撤銷 to withdraw one's labour 罷工
- 1. 離開 to withdraw from sth. 離開某處 to withdraw to somewhere 離開到某處去
- 2. 退出 to withdraw from the competition/debate 退出比賽／爭論
1. remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position
2. take (money) out of an account
3. leave or cause to leave a place or situation
4. cease to participate in an activity or be a member of a team or organization
5. depart to another place in search of quiet or privacy
6. discontinue or no longer provide (something previously supplied or offered)
7. say that (a statement one has made) is untrue or unjustified
「1. remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position」的反義字
「2. take (money) out of an account」的反義字
「3. leave or cause to leave a place or situation」的反義字
「4. discontinue or no longer provide (something previously supplied or offered)」的反義字
「5. say that (a statement one has made) is untrue or unjustified」的反義字
withdraw /wɪðˈdrɔ, wɪθ-/ 圖片參考：http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary...to draw back, away, or aside; take back; remove (提取; 抽回; 拉開; 移開) : She withdrew her hand from his. 她把手從他那裡抽回 He withdrew...
...18 - 22, 2009 加選/退選期限 2009/8/18-8/22 一般會落在正式開課前一兩週 2 Withdrawing Period November 10 - December 12, 2009 台灣稱為"...
...independent dwelling for domestic life. 家庭通常住在一個獨立的住宅過家庭生活。 withdrawing room： 十六、十七世紀時，西方人住宅的大廳旁都連著幾個小房間。由於男士們...