- 計算，數 They are counting the books they collected. 他們正在數收集來的書。
- 數，計數[（+to/up to）]
- 計數；計算 The count showed that twenty thousand votes had been cast. 統計表明已投票兩萬張。
- （除英國外，西歐地區的）伯爵[C] The count lived in that big house. 伯爵曾經住在那幢大房子裡。
- 數數 to count (up) to sth. 數到某個數 to count from 1 to 5 從1數到5
- 數 to count how many people/books there are 數一數有多少個人／多少本書 to count heads/votes/cash 清點人數／選票／現金
- 清點; 總數 to do or make or take a count (of sb./sth.) 清點（某人／某事物的）數目 by sb.'s count 根據某人的清點
1. You use count in expressions such as a count of three or a count of ten when you ... lowly up to a certain number. Hold you breath for a count of five, then slowly breathe out ... The fight ended when Mendoza...
First, "arithmetic" and "count" have different syntactical functions. "count" can be used...multiplication, and division. It is part of mathematics subjects. "count" is an action of counting or a total obtained by counting...
count: 就是數數, 一個一個數, 指1, 2, 3, .... 總計多少 如, head count (總人數), word count (總字數 ), 3 count (三個) digit: 就是位數, 個, 十, 百, 千...