- pull or knock down (a building)；comprehensively refute (an argument or its proponent)
verb: demolish, 3rd person present: demolishes, gerund or present participle: demolishing, past tense: demolished, past participle: demolished
- 1. pull or knock down (a building) the house was demolished to make way for the shopping centre 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ comprehensively refute (an argument or its proponent) I looked forward keenly to demolishing my opponent 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ overwhelmingly defeat (a player or team) Arsenal demolished City 3–0 同義詞
- ▪ eat up (food) quickly Brown was busy demolishing a sausage roll 同義詞
... windows are broken are going to be demolished. 限定 =>表示只有窗戶破掉的房子會被拆除，其他沒破的房子不會被拆除...
...build a car park on the street, oh because most of the buildings here would be demolished. by the way it's called "car park", I don't like...
...accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out...