- eat (food or prey) hungrily or quickly；(of fire or a similar force) destroy completely
verb: devour, 3rd person present: devours, gerund or present participle: devouring, past tense: devoured, past participle: devoured
- 1. eat (food or prey) hungrily or quickly he devoured half of his burger in one bite more and more green space has been devoured by new sprawling estates 同義詞
- ▪ (of fire or a similar force) destroy completely the hungry flames devoured the old house 同義詞
- ▪ read quickly and eagerly she spent her evenings devouring the classics
- ▪ be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling she was devoured by envy 同義詞
...abnormality, freak; mutant, mutation 食眼的翻譯也有 Eye-Eating, Eye-Devouring Eye-Eating Monster, Eye-Eating Devil...
...的人;貪婪的人 －－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－ 及物動詞 transitive verb devour 貪婪地看(或聽,讀等) 例：He devoured the novel he had...
..., Die ６.“ ‘But don’t feel it too much or it will devour everything in sight. Even you!’ ” Things Personified: 如果...