- 對…不予考慮；徹底忘掉; 清除
過去式：dismissed 過去分詞：dismissed 現在分詞：dismissing
- 1. 對…不予考慮 dismiss sth. as ... 把某事物作為…而不予理會 we dismissed that story as an idle rumour 我們認為那說法是毫無根據的謠言而不予考慮
- 2. 徹底忘掉; 清除
- 3. 解僱 to be dismissed from one's post 被免職
- 4. 讓…離開 to dismiss the class 宣布下課 the recruits were dismissed 新兵們被解散了
- 5. 駁回
- 6. 迫使…退場
1. order or allow to leave; send away
2. remove from employment or office, typically on the grounds of unsatisfactory performance
3. treat as unworthy of serious consideration
4. deliberately cease to think about
「1. order or allow to leave; send away」的反義字
「2. remove from employment or office, typically on the grounds of unsatisfactory performance」的反義字
「3. treat as unworthy of serious consideration」的反義字
「4. deliberately cease to think about」的反義字
1.讓...離開;把...打發走[(+from)] He was dismissed from the hospital a week later. 他一週之後出院了。 2.免...的職;解雇...
...句一：Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's DISMISSAL of almost half the U.S. electorate in a secretly recorded video...
在此 just有 僅僅,只是 的意思 dimiss為 不考慮 的意思 有點像不管或不理會 whole是 完整,全部 的意思 He just dismissed the whole thing. 他(連理都不理就直接)不考慮整件事.