- 1. 頭暈目眩的 to suffer from dizzy spells 患有陣發性頭暈
- 2. 困惑的 to be dizzy with sth. 對某事不知所措 to be dizzy with success/despair 因成功／絕望而昏了頭
- 3. 使人頭暈的; 極高的; 極快的
- 4. 沒頭腦的 a dizzy young woman 傻妞
1. having or involving a sensation of spinning around and losing one's balance
2. causing a spinning sensation
3. (of a woman) silly
「1. having or involving a sensation of spinning around and losing one's balance」的反義字
「2. (of a woman) silly」的反義字
woozy => 1. Nauseated and dizzy. 2. To feel intoxicated (usually high) 因此如果要嚴格區分的話...unknown weed his friend gave him. 2.John was still dizzy for the hang over.(不必用到woozy)
...s.yimg.com/rk/HA00430218/o/1713208418.png Rick felt dizzy while he was doing the experiment. > 正確 Rick felt...
...runned to the front of his desk want to study, however, he feel tired and dizzy, he can't answer all the questions. Then he fall asleep. ...