過去式：grubbed 過去分詞：grubbed 現在分詞：grubbing
- 1. 翻掘 to grub for sth. 翻找某物
1. a maggot or small caterpillar
2. dig or poke about in soil
3. remove something from the earth by digging it up
4. search in a clumsy and unmethodical manner
5. achieve or acquire (something) by doing demeaning work
「1. remove something from the earth by digging it up」的反義字
「2. achieve or acquire (something) by doing demeaning work」的反義字
...去買個三明治 *make a grab at something 用手抓住某樣東西 >>>>take a grub? "grub" 在口語中是可以指食物 但我從來沒聽過有人這樣用耶 *I...
...smell and flexible bill, the kiwi feeds on worms, insects and grubs, supplemented by leaves, berries and seeds. ...
No problem ! 2 Hawks I dug my love a green grave, I lowered down into the ferns. Two hawks flew upstairs ago and one of the other hard-hit and red drops fell. Until the veil falls...