in the way
- 阻撓, 妨礙
- 1. 阻撓, 妨礙 Thinking she was in the way, Aunt chang got up to leave. 張大嬸認為她妨礙了別人, 就站起來走開了。 Fred tried to get to the door, but the table was in the way.
- 妨礙 Great difficulties stand in the way of its achievement. 極大的困難妨礙他的成功。
- 擋路, 妨礙 Tell that boy not to get in the way. 叫那孩子不要擋住路。 Her social life got in the way of her studies. 她的社交生活妨礙了她的學習。
- 如果情況如常; 就通常情況而言 In the ordinary way he would have come with us, but he's not feeling well. 在一般情況下他都和我們一起來, 只是他現在身體不太好。
- 妨礙；阻止；擋道 This case has reached a critical juncture, and we cannot afford to let him get in the way. 這個案子已經到了關鍵時刻，我們不能讓他成為阻礙。
... to personalities. And they do so in the same way. 是原句所包含的意思。 所以是Western zpdica...s） The family is not involved in the day-to-day running of the company. (of the compnay...
...還原成兩句[基本句] Customers' complaints will be solved in the way. à主要子句[加入句] Their seriousness is in the way. à...
...of cooking Italian cuisine. 他學到了做意大利菜的方法(途徑)。 in the way of He has learnt how to cook in the way of Italian...