過去式：introduced 過去分詞：introduced 現在分詞：introducing
- 1. 介紹，引見[（+to）] It was my younger brother who introduced me to jazz. 是我的弟弟介紹我聽爵士樂的。 Allow me to introduce my friend Miss Wood to you. 允許我向你介紹我的朋友伍德小姐。
- 2. 引進；傳入；採用[（+to/into）] Coffee was introduced into England from the Continent. 咖啡是從歐洲大陸傳入英國的。
- 3. 提出；製定；推行 The vice chairman of the committee introduced a topic for discussion. 委員會副主席提出議題供大家討論。
- 4. 作為……的開始；引出 He introduced his speech with an anecdote. 他說了一則軼聞作為演講的引子。
- 引進; 使某人認識某物 Automation is introduced to process of production. 自動化設備用於生產過程。 Printing was introduced to Europe from China. 印刷術是從中國傳到歐洲的。
被動用法 A)introduce 某人 to 某人 I was introduced to the prersident. 有人...introduced by Mary． 下面的一個節目由ｘｘ所主持 主動用法 C)introduce 引導某人 to 接觸某事物 My younger brother introduced...
My name is Bruce, I'm a bit nervous. I'm very happy to be named the "little teacher" for English. My birthday is on the nineth of February, which makes me an Aqaurian. My dream is to be as...
英文檢定書: English Proficiency Certification. Basically, you can try both GEPT or TOEIC which can certify your english level and be widely adapted as a recognizable certification. but essentially, i still regard the most useful way for you...