- remain alive；be alive at a specified time
verb: live, 3rd person present: lives, gerund or present participle: living, past tense: lived, past participle: lived
- 1. remain alive the doctors said she had only six months to live both cats lived to a ripe age
- ▪ be alive at a specified time he lived four centuries ago 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ spend one's life in a particular way or under particular circumstances people are living in fear in the wake of the shootings he was living a life of luxury in Australia 同義詞
- ▪ (of an employee or student) reside at (or away from) the place where one works or studies the development is designed to provide extra accommodation for undergraduates to enable all 400 to live in
- ▪ supply oneself with the means of subsistence they live by hunting and fishing 同義詞
- ▪ survive (an unpleasant experience or period) both men lived through the Depression
- ▪ survive in someone's mind; be remembered only the name lived on
- ▪ have an exciting or fulfilling life he couldn't wait to get out of school and really start living 同義詞
- ▪ regard as the purpose or most important aspect of one's life Tony lived for his painting
- ▪ archaic (of a ship) escape destruction; remain afloat.
- 2. make one's home in a particular place or with a particular person I've lived in the East End all my life they lived with his grandparents 同義詞
- ▪ informal (of an object) be kept in a particular place I told her where the coffee lived and went back to sleep
- as I live and breathe
- live and breathe something
- live and let live
- live dangerously
- live in hope
- live in the past
- live it up
- live out of a suitcase
- live one's own life
- live rough
- live to fight another day
- live to regret something
- live to tell the tale
- live under a rock
- live with oneself
- long live —!
- where one lives
- you haven't lived!
- you live and learn
- you haven't lived
- live something down
- live off
- live on
- live something out
- live together
- live up to
- live with
LIVE ABC a.直撥的.現場的 其他...岩石)原生的,天然的 《例句》 a live cartridge 實彈 a live shell 實彈;未爆彈...活到(90歲)高齡 Live and let live. 【諺】 自己活也讓別人活(待人須寬容...
live (1) 不及物動詞 1.生存；活著〔現常用 be alive 或 be living〕。 2.生活，過日子，過活；做人，處世，居住。 4...高興。 L- and learn. 〔諺語〕活到老，學到老。 live to be a hundred 活到一百歲。 The ship lived...
live是否可以用進行式表達 I am still living abroad.是「我仍住在國外.」的正確常用寫和說法...是指其它情形吧。例如我住在x街y號是I live at No y, x Street...通常不寫 I...