- 1. 表演
to give or put on a performance 進行演出
a live performance 現場演出
- 2. 表現
he won a medal for his fine performance in the Olympics 他在奧運會上表現良好獲得了一枚獎牌
his performance of King Lear left me cold 他演的李爾王沒有打動我
- 3. 履行
he is meticulous in the performance of his duties 他履行職責一絲不苟
- 4. 性能
- 5. 業績
the performance of the economy 經濟狀況
- 6. 誇張的行為; 丟臉的行為
what on earth did she mean by that performance in the cafe? 她在咖啡館裡那麼丟人現眼到底是甚麼意思？
- 7. 忙亂
what a performance! 真夠忙亂的！
starting up this old car is a bit of a performance 發動這輛舊車真是有些麻煩
1. an act of presenting a play, concert, or other form of entertainment
2. an act of performing a dramatic role, song, or piece of music
3. a display of exaggerated behaviour or a process involving a great deal of unnecessary time and effort; a fuss
4. the action or process of performing a task or function
5. the capabilities of a machine, product, or vehicle
Performance, presentation, show都是演出的意思，沒有任何的差異。 但通常performance這個字多是在成果的展現或是工作的績效。 Your work performance is good. ==>你的工作績效很好！ Presentation大多是"...
...have stated after this title, all it says is difference kind of performance coming together to "knits". Therefore, I would...
Performance有處理的意思 Intervention是協調 Need需要 中文要倒裝...