過去式：rationed 過去分詞：rationed 現在分詞：rationing
- 1. 配給量 sugar/meat ration 糖／肉的定量
- 2. 正常量 that family has had more than its ration of troubles in the past few years 在過去的幾年裡，那個家庭遭受了過多的麻煩 turn it off now: you've had your ration for today 現在關掉電視：你今天已經看夠了
- 1. 定量口糧 on short/full rations 口糧短缺／充足地
- 1. 定量供應 bread was rationed to one loaf per family 麵包的配給量是每戶一條
- 2. 對…實行配給 to ration sb. to sth. 對某人定量供應某物 I'm going to ration the children to one hour's television a day 我準備限定孩子們每天看一小時電視
1. a fixed amount of a commodity officially allowed to each person during a time of shortage, as in wartime
2. an amount of food supplied on a regular basis, especially to members of the armed forces during a war
3. allow each person to have only a fixed amount of (a commodity)
...講到這句話，那麼這句英文就有更通順的中文可以翻。 Do we have enough rations to hold out through the winter? ↓ 我們有沒有足夠的存糧可以撐過這個冬天...
...¼ a surplus because QS >QD. ¼Nonprice rationing is an alternative mechanism for rationing the good, using discrimination...
... on electricity use 或 electricity rationing 或 power rationing 請看新聞英文:缺水限電...s electricity supply. Hence, the need for electricity rationing cannot be blamed mainly upon the water...