- take (something) away or off from the position occupied；take off (clothing)
- a degree of remoteness or separation
verb: remove, 3rd person present: removes, gerund or present participle: removing, past tense: removed, past participle: removed
- 1. take (something) away or off from the position occupied Customs officials removed documents from the premises she sat down to remove her make-up 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ take off (clothing) he sat down and quickly removed his shoes and socks 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dated change one's home or place of residence by moving to (another place) he removed to Mexico and began afresh 同義詞
- ▪ South African historical compel (someone) by law to move to another area a man is removed to the tribal district of his forbears
- 2. eliminate or get rid of they removed thousands of needy youngsters from the system the iron can be removed by filtration 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dismiss from a job or office he was removed from his teaching position 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. be distant from it is an isolated place, far removed from the London art world
- ▪ be very different from an explanation that is far removed from the truth
- 1. a degree of remoteness or separation at this remove, the whole incident seems insane
first cousin once removed的意思 其實 這是一種親屬關係的延續稱呼 就像A)父母的兒女稱兄弟...曾姪兒/女 (曾叔伯/嬸婆) 相對於兄弟姊妹的兒女 那就是 first cousin once removed 或是兄弟姊妹的兒女 相對於曾姪兒/女 (那就是 first cousin once removed...
... to Atlanta two years ago. 他兩年前搬到亞特蘭大 move跟remove最大的差別是 remove 用在完全移開的意思 比方說 Please remove that vase...
...做的題目為什麼會讓你覺得shift=move耶 以我的經驗move和remove比較接近 shift和move有一點不同 shift是抽象的轉變 漸進式...補充的問題 我認為應該要用(A)moving move和remove分別有種主動和被動的感覺 尤其remove有種''被...