- 1. 抵抗 resistance to sb./sth. 對某人／某事物的抗拒 to put up or offer resistance 進行抵抗
- 2. 抵制 to meet with resistance 遇到抵制 to take the line or path of least resistance 採取阻力最小的辦法
- 3. 抵抗力 to build up a resistance to sth. 增強對某物的抵抗力
- 4. 電阻
1. the refusal to accept or comply with something
2. the use of force or violence to oppose someone or something
3. a secret organization resisting authority, especially in an occupied country
4. lack of sensitivity to a drug, insecticide, etc., especially as a result of continued exposure or genetic change
「1. the refusal to accept or comply with something」的反義字
「2. the use of force or violence to oppose someone or something」的反義字
resistance movement 是反抗運動，resistance organization 是反抗組織，非常少見 resistance party這個詞，即使有，也只能依照字面翻譯為「反抗性質的政黨」。 當有政治...
他曾經是地下"反抗行動"的一員 resistance movement: 反抗行動
...別人怎麼說，我就跟著說 = 人云亦云 I took the path of least resistance and agreed with the others. 我走上阻力最小的路徑，人云亦云...