- break or cause to break suddenly and completely, typically with a sharp cracking sound；emit a sudden, sharp cracking sound
- a sudden, sharp cracking sound or movement；vigor or liveliness of style or action; zest
- done or taken on the spur of the moment, unexpectedly, or without notice
verb: snap, 3rd person present: snaps, gerund or present participle: snapping, past tense: snapped, past participle: snapped
noun: snap, plural noun: snaps
- 1. break or cause to break suddenly and completely, typically with a sharp cracking sound guitar strings kept snapping dead twigs can be snapped off 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ emit a sudden, sharp cracking sound banners snapping in the breeze 同義詞
- ▪ cause to move or alter in a specified way with a brisk movement and typically a sharp sound Rosa snapped her bag shut
- 2. (of an animal) make a sudden audible bite a dog was snapping at his heels the wolf snapped and growled 同義詞
- 3. suddenly lose one's self-control she claims she snapped after years of violence 同義詞
- ▪ say something quickly and irritably McIllvanney snapped at her “I really don't much care,” she snapped 同義詞
- 4. take a snapshot of he planned to spend the time snapping rare wildlife photographers were snapping away at her 同義詞
- 5. put (the ball) into play by a quick backward movement from the ground time will not be resumed until the ball is snapped on the next play
- 6. fasten with snaps he pulled a white rubber swim hat over his head and snapped it under his chin
- 1. a sudden, sharp cracking sound or movement she closed her purse with a snap 同義詞
- ▪ vigor or liveliness of style or action; zest the snap of the dialogue 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. a hurried, irritable tone or manner “I'm still waiting,” he said with a snap
- 3. a snapshot. 同義詞
- 4. British a card game in which cards from two piles are turned over simultaneously and players call “snap” as quickly as possible when two similar cards are exposed.
- 5. North American informal an easy task a control panel that makes operation a snap
- 6. a quick backward movement of the ball from the ground that begins a play.
- 7. North American a small fastener on clothing, engaged by pressing its two halves together a black cloth jacket with a lot of snaps and attachments
- 1. done or taken on the spur of the moment, unexpectedly, or without notice a snap judgment he could call a snap election
Snap這個單字為【一字多義】型的單字。 也就是說,Snap本身具有很多個意思。 而您所說的snap a picture中的snap並不是啃喔 snap a picture是拍攝照片的意思。 英文中有很多...
snap-in 是什麼意思呢? Snap-in, in general, refers to an object that can be attached...是, 一個物體, 依附在另一個物體上,來一起運作. 硬體方面的snap-in, 通常適合這個描述. Extraction tool for one-...
1. 兩字中間沒有連字號（破折號）時 snap together =當動詞用,意為 扣在一起/咬在一起 2. 兩字中間有連字號（或撐...hyphen,麻煩一點的說法是： snap-together rod 扣在一起的棍棒 例如：Use the snap-together words to make sentences. 用複合字造句 2010-05-03 14:19...