- 抽回；拉開；移開；收回；取回；提取[（+from/out of）]
過去式：withdrew 過去分詞：withdrawn 現在分詞：withdrawing
- 1. 抽回；拉開；移開 She withdrew her eyes from his smashed right hand. 她移開視線不去看他那隻打爛的右手。
- 2. 收回；取回；提取[（+from/out of）] The government withdraws worn out money from use. 政府收回舊幣使之不再流通。
- 3. 取消；撤回；撤銷 The motion was withdrawn. 那項動議被撤銷了。
- 4. 撤退，撤離；使退出[（+from）] The troops are being gradually withdrawn. 部隊正被漸漸撤回。
- 1. 撤退；離開；退出[（+from）] He has decided to withdraw from the competition. 他已決定退出競賽。
withdraw /wɪðˈdrɔ, wɪθ-/ 圖片參考：http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary...to draw back, away, or aside; take back; remove (提取; 抽回; 拉開; 移開) : She withdrew her hand from his. 她把手從他那裡抽回 He withdrew...
...18 - 22, 2009 加選/退選期限 2009/8/18-8/22 一般會落在正式開課前一兩週 2 Withdrawing Period November 10 - December 12, 2009 台灣稱為"...
...independent dwelling for domestic life. 家庭通常住在一個獨立的住宅過家庭生活。 withdrawing room： 十六、十七世紀時，西方人住宅的大廳旁都連著幾個小房間。由於男士們...