- 認同；商定; 談妥
過去式：agreed 過去分詞：agreed 現在分詞：agreeing
- 1. 同意 to agree with sb. 同意某人 to agree about or on sth. 就某事達成一致
- 2. 取得一致意見 they failed to agree 他們未能達成共識 the jury agreed in finding him guilty 陪審團一致裁定他有罪
- 3. 相符 her account doesn't agree with yours 她的敘述與你的不符 the two theories agree (with each other) 這兩種看法一致
- 4. 一致
- 5. 易消化 I like cheese, but it doesn't agree with me 我喜歡奶酪，但吃了會不適
- 1. 認同 he agreed (that) he'd made a mistake 他承認犯了一個錯誤
- 2. 商定; 談妥 we can't agree where to go for our summer holidays 關於到哪裡過暑假，我們各執己見 as agreed 按照約定
- 3. 核准; 批准 don't forget to agree the menu with the embassy 別忘了與大使館核定菜單
1. have the same opinion about something; concur
2. say that one will do something which has been suggested by another person
3. reach agreement about (something) after negotiation
4. be consistent with
5. be healthy or appropriate for (someone)
「1. have the same opinion about something; concur」的反義字
「2. say that one will do something which has been suggested by another person」的反義字
「3. be consistent with」的反義字
(1) 我也是認為第二句應該用on才對． (2) 但是，你要小心的是agree後面不是接受詞的時候就不一定會用on或是with.像是： We agreed...
2) See http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agree (1) Agree with: (a) to have the same views with (someone), ...for (someone) => Spicy food does not agree with me. (2) Agree to (something, do something) (a) to consent to something => Do you agree to...
agree with: agree是不及物動詞,所以適用於agree with 人,觀點... ex. I agree with her point of...這樣有清楚 2009-11-18 00:17:25 補充： 在有些狀況下,agree to也可以當不及物動詞用,所以樓上的I agree to...