過去式：assisted 過去分詞：assisted 現在分詞：assisting
- 1. 幫助 to assist one another or each other 互相幫助 to assist sb. in/out/down 扶某人進來／出去／下來
- 1. 幫助 to assist in sth./doing sth. 在某事中幫忙／幫助做某事
- 2. 列席 they assisted at the ceremony 他們列席了典禮
1. help (someone), typically by doing a share of the work
2. help by providing money or information
「1. help (someone), typically by doing a share of the work」的反義字
「2. help by providing money or information」的反義字
assist + with / in ( 幫助,協助 ) We asked him to assist us in designing a new bridge. 我們請他幫助我們設計一座新橋...
理療師減少相當數量協助被提供對患者直到獨立的最高水平達到。 The assisted standing pivot transter is an assisted transfer that may require...
... , have been located and will be able to assist in their own rescue, rescue command officer Russell... going to be cold and most likely will be unable to assist. çä¸»æå¼...