- share or exchange information, news, or ideas；impart or pass on (information, news, or ideas)
verb: communicate, 3rd person present: communicates, gerund or present participle: communicating, past tense: communicated, past participle: communicated
- 1. share or exchange information, news, or ideas the prisoner was forbidden to communicate with his family 同義詞
- ▪ impart or pass on (information, news, or ideas) he communicated his findings to the inspector 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ convey or transmit (an emotion or feeling) in a non-verbal way the ability of good teachers to communicate their own enthusiasm his sudden fear communicated itself
- ▪ succeed in conveying one's ideas or in evoking understanding in others a politician must have the ability to communicate 同義詞
- ▪ (of two people) be able to share and understand each other's thoughts and feelings we don't seem to be communicating—we need a break from each other
- 2. pass on (an infectious disease) to another person or animal the disease is communicated from one person to another 同義詞
- ▪ transmit (heat or motion) the heat is communicated through a small brass grating
- 3. (of two rooms) have a common connecting door the dining room communicates with the kitchen he went into the communicating room to pick up the phone 同義詞
- 4. receive Holy Communion orthodox policy is to communicate in both kinds (i.e. both bread and wine)
- share or exchange information, news, or ideas: the prisoner was forbidden to communicate with his family
Oxford American Dictionary
communicating without words 是個分詞片語， 變形前, 原本是形容詞子句 [which communicate...子句" 簡化為 "分詞片語" 時, 要把指事代名詞 which 省略, 原動詞 communicate 改為 分詞 communicating 即 which communicate --> communicating...
..., I am not the person who can not communicate and listen to others' opinions...去健身房然後又去游泳] 所以你的 [who cannot communicate and listen to others] 的意思就是"不能...
...仍有差異 ** 要有好的字典 多看例句 熟能生巧 2006-06-29 00:39:38 補充： communicate= to make known knowledge使某些知識被知道communicating=making...