過去式：injured 過去分詞：injured 現在分詞：injuring
- 1. 使受傷 to injure oneself by doing sth. 做某事使自己受傷 to injure one's arm (playing football) （踢足球時）手臂受傷
- 2. 損害 to injure sb.'s feelings 傷害某人的感情
1. do physical harm or damage to (someone)
2. harm or impair (something)
3. do injustice or wrong to (someone)
「1. do physical harm or damage to (someone)」的反義字
hurt 跟 injure 當動詞時都可以表示「傷害；使受傷」，harm則表示「危害」；不過...he should lose weight. 她對老公說該減肥了，傷了他的心。 二. injure 1.使用情境：（身體部位）感到疼痛。表「傷害(身體上)，或損毀...
Over twenty people were seriosuly injured in the traffic accident. 在做文法分析時，這句的...t injure yourself with that tool. He injured himself in the leg.這些都是主動的用法...
injure 指的是受傷的官方說法，大都是由第三人陳述出來。 如：According the accident, the woman got injured by the truck. The lastest report said that no one was injured...