- based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair；(of treatment) deserved or appropriate in the circumstances
- exactly；exactly or almost exactly at this or that moment
- 1. based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair a just and democratic society fighting for a just cause 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of treatment) deserved or appropriate in the circumstances we all get our just deserts 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an opinion or appraisal) well founded; justifiable these simplistic approaches have been the subject of just criticism 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. exactly that's just what I need you're a human being, just like everyone else 同義詞
- ▪ exactly or almost exactly at this or that moment she's just coming we were just finishing breakfast
- 2. very recently; in the immediate past I've just seen the local paper 同義詞
- 3. barely; by a little inflation fell to just over 4 percent I only just caught the train 同義詞
- 4. simply; only; no more than they were just interested in making money 同義詞
- ▪ really; absolutely (used for emphasis) they're just great 同義詞
- ▪ used as a polite formula for giving permission or making a request just help yourselves
- ▪ possibly (used to indicate a slight chance of something happening or being true) it might just help
- 5. expressing agreement “Simon really messed things up.” “Didn't he just?”
Just be friends All we gotta do Just... It's time to say goodbye Just be friends All we gotta do Just...だれ)かの涙(なみだ) All we gotta do Just be friends It's time to say...
Just [剛剛] 的用法 (片語用法: just now) I just had dinner. 我才剛吃完晚餐! I gave him the book he wants just now. 我剛才給了他想要的書! *just跟just now沒有多大的差別...主要是依當時的...
-------just a game 【GUMI】 夜（よ...のダンスホール・ランデヴー Just a game Just a game 今夜...キミを傷（きず）つけただけ Just a game Just a game 今夜...