1. a small area on a surface having a different colour from its surroundings, typically one caused by damage or dirt
2. a line, figure, or symbol made as an indication or record of something
3. a sign or indication of a quality or feeling
4. a written symbol made on a document in place of a signature by someone who cannot write
5. a level or stage that is considered significant
6. a figure or letter representing the total number of marks awarded in an examination or competition and signifying a person's score
7. (especially in athletics) a time or distance achieved by a competitor, especially one which represents a record or personal best
8. a target
9. make a visible impression or stain on
10. write a word or symbol on (an object) in order to give information
11. indicate the position of
12. acknowledge or celebrate (an important event) with a particular action
13. be an indication of (a significant event or stage)
14. characterize as having a particular quality or feature
15. (of a teacher or examiner) assess the standard of (written work) by assigning points for proficiency or correct answers
16. notice or pay careful attention to
Mark 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/041.gif ] n. (名詞 noun)(聖經)馬...dictionary/pic/041.gif ] n. (名詞 noun)痕跡;污點;瘢疤[C]The scandal left a mark on his reputation.那件醜事玷污了他的名聲。記號;符號;標記[C]...
mark 是做上標記, 這裡是當作動詞, 過去式 marked. 這句話是說, "歐巴馬上任成為總統到這個禮拜就滿一個月了". mark the...
...美國佛州很少用到這個意思 很遺憾的 我在佛州住了17年 也沒注意到啥時候用 mark 啥時候用 marker...... marker 也有簽字筆, 顏色筆... 的意思 我覺得最好的分別...