- in a short time; soon；in a few words; briefly
- 1. in a short time; soon the new database will shortly be available for consultation the flight was hijacked shortly after takeoff 同義詞
- 2. in a few words; briefly they received a letter shortly outlining the proposals
- ▪ abruptly, sharply, or curtly “Do you like football?” “I do not,” she said shortly 同義詞 反義詞
- in a short time; soon: the new database will shortly be available for consultation the flight was hijacked shortly after takeoff
發生不幸車禍的男子由於傷重,不久後死去 (B) shortly shortly 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/033.gif ] ad. (副詞 adverb)1. 立刻,馬上,不久She's going to New York shortly.她不久將去紐約。
...someone say I was bad while I was in the restroom. 4. Shortly before I ... (在我...不久前,...) Shortly before I went...
... had gone to bed. The phone rang. A: shortly after B: not long after C: short time after Shortly after...